[QGIS-Developer] Last call for switching to github issue tracker

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Tue Jan 16 02:43:23 PST 2018

On Sun, Jan 14, 2018 at 01:17:58AM +0200, Tim Sutton wrote:

> @sandro: the wiki markup of GitHub is Markdown (an open format) which is widely used in many places so it is definitely a re-useable skill beyond GitHub. The converse is true for Redmine’s markup language which seems pretty arcane after using Markdown.

According to http://www.redmine.org/issues/15520 Markdown formatting
support was added in Redmine, using a plugin:
https://github.com/alminium/redmine_redcarpet_formatter

Supposedly working since 2.4.2dev (what version are we running?)

BTW: we don't use the _wiki_ of redmine, do we ? Is it really
     just for ticket submisison and comments that you want
     Markdown ?

--strk;