[QGIS-Developer] Downloading qgis_de.ts file

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Jan 16 12:22:40 PST 2018

Hi Richard,

Thanks for approving the request. I can now download the ts files fine.
Learning bit by bit about the QGIS infrastructure ;-)

I had no idea that Transifex is so restrictive with read-only access to
ts_file - What is the reason for the secrecy? Why can't the ts_file be
available for download without a registration and joining of a team? I
assume this is a decision from Transifex and not from QGIS - right?

Thanks a lot to all who helped!

Andreas