[QGIS-Developer] Last call for switching to github issue tracker

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Thu Jan 18 01:50:59 PST 2018

On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 07:52:37AM +1000, Nyall Dawson wrote:
> since the redmine upgrade I've no strong issues with it. (Reactivation
> of the mantra would totally change this opinion though!!)

Note that the mantra is currentcly active.

Incidentally, many recent people asking for a mantra are coming
to upload plugins to the official QGIS plugin repository.
That's another service authenticated trough the OSGeo UserID so switching
issues to GitHub will still not solve the "too many accounts to remember"
issue...

--srk;