[QGIS-Developer] Thanks Paul!

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Thu Jan 18 00:57:32 PST 2018

Hello,

I would like to publicly thanks Paul for his work on the documentation
ofauxiliary storage [1]. This is the second time that Paul wrote a PR
for documentation linked to a feature he added in QGIS. This really
helps much the documentation quality.

I will be really happy if this could occur more often. I know that
developer don't like writing documentation, but I am quiet sure that
writing documentation is as important as writing unit test! Who is the
most skilled to write documentation on a feature that the developer :)

May be a new concept should be created after the DevOps concept, the
DevDoc! If in the future we could take in account in our commercial
offers and in QEP about writing documentation, it will be a great help
to improve and speed up the documentation.

Thank you, also, Harrissou to take time to make the review!

Happy new year all!

Y.

[1] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/pull/2304

--