[QGIS-Developer] Last call for switching to github issue tracker

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at di.uminho.pt
Thu Jan 18 07:41:22 PST 2018

Hi Sandro,

I would prefer to use translate.osgeo.org. The first advantage would be
the authentication support and the unified OSGeo user profile.
Translators working on QGIS and other OSGeo projects would love to stay
on the same platform.

Our translation requirements are similar to other OSGeo projects. We
would benefit from improvements in the platform supported any OSGeo project.

It would be amazing if we could share things among OSGeo projects. We
could dream with common resources, like glossaries, for example.

If you have any news about this, let us know. It would be nice to make a
testing platform available to reviews for example before deciding to
move to Weblate.

Regards,

On 18-01-2018 11:59, Sandro Santilli wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 11:00:45AM +0000, Jorge Gustavo Rocha wrote:
>
>> After this discussion about the development workflow, I would prefer to
>> start another "disruptive" change and move from Transifex to Weblate.
>
> As OSGeo system administrators we were considering adding a Weblate
> instance on translate.osgeo.org, would you be interested in that or
> do you want to go your own route for that ?
>
> --strk;

J. Gustavo
--
Jorge Gustavo Rocha