[QGIS-Developer] missing *load* button in raster style?

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 10:47:43 PST 2018

Hi Salvatore,

> the Load button has been removed in this commit [0]

I missed that commit ;)

> This is strange, now both Apply and Ok button should to update the min/max
> values. At current master works for me.

ok some other tests with the same layer:

* pseudocolor works as you said
* singleband grey not working with OK and Apply button

the same result (pseudocolor working greyscale not) happens with bot
Layer properties dialog and Style Panel

> (Although, I'd like see the values being updated automatically.)

Actually with the Layer Panel and pseudocolor, when hitting on the
different calculation type values are automatically updated in the boxes ;)

Should I open a ticket for the greyscale?

Thanks for the feedback

Cheers

Matteo