[QGIS-Developer] Example script for Processing in QGIS 3

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 07:08:08 PST 2018

Honestly I think script syntax wasn't that bad. At least it was quite easy
for a set of power users, as I could verift during my past courses.
Anyway I agree with the rationale: having a unified, pythonic way, to write
both algorithms and scripts... well, might be the case to ultimately drop
scripts?

Whatever the choice, we should make users aware of the current unclear
situation, that things are being discussed and still evolving. This will
prevent confusion and maybe encourage participation.

How could this discussion be brought forward? My first question would be:
do we still need scripts?

In any case thanks to Nyall and the others for the great work! ;)

Giovanni