[QGIS-Developer] WARNING No QgsCoordinateTransformContext context set for transform

Mathieu Pellerin nirvn.asia at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 06:02:40 PST 2018

Andreas,

I've dealt with two sources of such warnings today, one which caused one
warning on every canvas redraw (the north arrow decoration), the other
caused many warnings upon (re-)drawing the content of the overview panel.

One of the few remaining sources of warnings is with the WMS/XYZ raster
provider. But that's unlikely to be tackled prior to release of 3.0.
Fortunatelly, the warnings are harmless, and won't show on non-debug builds.

Math