[QGIS-Developer] How are Featured Plugins Chosen?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Jan 31 01:28:04 PST 2018

Hi all,
thanks for this question. I confirm that the choice is subjective, done
by the many people included in the staff of plugin management. As
pointed out, this has been neglected in recent times. I'd welcome any
suggestion on plugins to include in or remove from the list.
One related issue is how to give more emphasis on user ratings: this
could be a useful guide for others, but has been underutilized, and not
prominently exposed. Ideas and contributions on this also welcomed.
All the best.

Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu