[QGIS-Developer] build fails

Donald Harter harterc2 at att.net
Wed Jul 4 18:03:49 PDT 2018

I fetched and pulled the latest source code for Qgis and it does not
build.  Is there some sort of new dependency?  My distribution does not
have such a package.

-- Qt WebKit support enabled
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:303 (FIND_PACKAGE):
   By not providing "FindQt5SerialPort.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this
   project has asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by
   "Qt5SerialPort", but CMake did not find one.

   Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Qt5SerialPort"
   with any of the following names:

     Qt5SerialPortConfig.cmake
     qt5serialport-config.cmake

   Add the installation prefix of "Qt5SerialPort" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH
or set
   "Qt5SerialPort_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If
   "Qt5SerialPort" provides a separate development package or SDK, be
sure it
   has been installed.

Distributor ID:	Ubuntu
Release:	18.04