[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Crash - trying to send bugreport...

Lene Fischer lfi at ign.ku.dk
Sat Jul 7 23:58:45 PDT 2018

Hi,
Using QGIS 3.2 I suddenly get a lot of crashes  - and I´m trying to figure out what might cause the problem.
Is it the plugin or is it my data or ...
Now I would like to send a bug report, but I have forgot my username and password - silly me.

I don´t get any help at the login page and I can´t find help anywhere else - so the simplest thing would be just forgetting to make a report. I´m sure most people would think so.

If we want bug reporting from ordinary users - then me have to use another user friendly platform eg GitLab.

I do know it´s not a simple thing to change system - but this is an issue that need to be taken serious!

Regards

Lene Fischer
Associate Professor

University of Copenhagen
Department of Geoscience and Natural Resource Management
Forest and Landscape College
Nødebovej 77a
3480 Fredensborg
Denmark