[QGIS-Developer] External python package dependency in plugins

shiva reddy kotishiva at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 21:15:30 PDT 2018

I don't think so. Since all plugins goes through approval mechanism, I
think  it is not unsafe. Rather increase the plugin user base.
Even if we want to not allow this .In that case, We should have mechanism
by which QGIS itself does installation of external dependencies based on
approved plugin's metadata.
 It will ease the life of plugin developers for sure.

Shiva

Thanks & Regards
Shiva Reddy K.
Scientist/Engineer 'SD'