[QGIS-Developer] qgis crashes on 2band byte raster since recent raster optimizations

Vincent Schut schut at satelligence.com
Fri Jul 13 00:57:52 PDT 2018

Hi Martin,

You're right, it's working correctly now. Sorry for the noise.
(I'm using both qgis2 and 3 side by side, by having a different install
prefix for qgis3. However, in my hurry to recompile from scratch I
deleted all my ccmake files and forgot to set the alternative install
prefix when configuring again, so qgis3 was picking up my old libs.)

thanks again!
Vincent.