[QGIS-Developer] Fwd: QGIS main features for www.geocloud.work

Yuri Raizman yuri at geocloud.work
Mon Jul 16 02:07:18 PDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

As you probably know, a week ago we have launched www.geocloud.work which
is an Amazon cloud-based platform for the 3rd party geospatial desktop
software.

Today, we have introduced a new feature on the landing page  - SW
"Features".

As I am personally a not so experienced user of QGIS, I would kindly ask if
somebody from you could specify the main features of QGIS in the attached
file.

The attached file comprises mainly photogrammetric SW features.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Yuri

Dr. Yuri Raizman | CEO