[QGIS-Developer] Reading OSM data from .osm file

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 06:14:31 PDT 2018

Hi Etienne,

wait maybe we are confusing providers ;)

QuickOSM parser works great. So far I never had a problem when
downloading data with your plugin.

But if the .osm file is downloaded outside QGIS (e.g. directly on
openstreetmap.com) the parser (GDAL?!) makes columns collapsing.

I attached a screenshot of the only 2 columns I have from the point
layer loaded from the osm file (center of Rome city). So except for
"osm_id" **all** the other tags are concatenated in the nameless second
column.

I really don't know is I'm missing something, but I thought that the
workflow was pretty straightforward.

Thanks!

Matteo