[QGIS-Developer] GRASS processing modules in QGIS3

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 15:26:22 PDT 2018

On Tue, 24 Jul 2018 at 21:54, Sophie Crommelinck
<sophie.crommelinck at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have observed that some of the GRASS processing modules do not work (they run, but produce no result or error) in QGIS3. In particular, I am interested in using v.net.steiner, for which I was advised by Markus Neteler to open a bug report, which I did here: https://issues.qgis.org/issues/19186.

This is now fixed in master and backported to 3.2, so will be fixed in
the 3.2.2 release. You can grab a "nightly" release if you need the
fix urgently.

> It is unclear to me, if this also aims to make the GRASS processing modules work in QGIS3.

Very much so! Just keep filing bug reports like you've done, and
they'll eventually get fixed.

Nyall