[QGIS-Developer] Question on FGDB support for "Save As" / "Export"

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Tue Jul 31 04:58:37 PDT 2018

Hi,

Just a quick question about the file vs. directory problem. Do we need
to be able to select an existing directory or a new one?
If it's the latter (new .gdb-folder), we can just use the existing file
dialog, which will return a path to a file name (but not yet create a
new file) and we can then have the fgdb driver create a new folder
instead of a file at this position.
I might be missing something though.

Matthias