[QGIS-Developer] Changelog for 3.2 now active

Etienne Trimaille etienne.trimaille at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 08:03:04 PDT 2018

These commits are added to the QGIS-Documentation issue tracker, but not in
the QGIS changelog.
Developers should do it themselves with the form.
We don't create always one changelog entry per feature, for instance with
new expressions, we create only one entry in the changelog referencing all
new expressions with a bullet list.