[QGIS-Developer] Changelog for 3.2 now active

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 08:18:14 PDT 2018

Hi Matthias, I approved 3 pending entries for you .
The current Projecta workflow makes entries disappear when you submit them,
and one with privileges must approve it (Tim, Richard and I, IIRC)

I agree this is surprising and suboptimal, but we rely on Tim's efforts for
having projecta, which is already a great tool.
Régis