[QGIS-Developer] Rectangles-Ovals-Digitizing plugin deprecated

Thomas Baumann rdbath.regiodata at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 02:27:33 PDT 2018

In the fixed version of the plugin I have written in the about section:
"about=THIS PLUGIN IS NO LONGER ACTIVELY MAINTAINED. PLEASE USE CADDIGITIZE
INSTEAD: https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/CADDigitize/"

So the idea behind the update is just to fix the problem for the users who
have installed the plugin and point them to an alternative.
I think that these users won't find out that they should get rid of the
plugin if it's just flagged as deprecated or does the user get a message
for already installed plugins if they get flagged as deprecated?