[QGIS-Developer] Improve GRASS GIS integration in QGIS 3 - Week 4 Report

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 16:04:17 PDT 2018

On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 at 07:26, Radek Novotný <radeknovotny94 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> This is my report for Week 4 (June 4 - June 10):
>
> What did you get done this week?
>
> I finalized the library for parsing description files for QGIS Processing plugin. [1]
>
> Add 'Controversy decision' in building the parser to wiki. [2]
>
> What do you plan on doing next week?
>
> Split GRASS module parameters in Processing plugin to basic and advanced tabs - it should be required and optional tab.
>
> Check GRASS X QGIS parameter descriptions in order to take care of differences in terminology.
>
> Are you blocked on anything?
>
> No, at the moment I’m not blocked.

Looks great again, making very nice progress!

I'm wondering, have you tried yet to generate a diff of the output of
your tool vs the current processing txt descriptions? I'd be keen to
see the results of this as soon as it can be done, because I suspect
this diff will reveal some issues in the current description files
which would be good to fix before 3.2 final release.

Nyall