[QGIS-Developer] Gentle reminder: please test 3.2 RC and update Visual Changelog with your work items

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Jun 15 02:41:11 PDT 2018

Hi Devs,

With QGIS 3.2 coming near...

Please devs: add items too our visual changelog,
so if downloads start we will have something to show (off):

http://changelog.qgis.org/en/qgis/version/3.2.0/
It should be a little easier now
(@Tim, no more approval needed if I'm correct...?)

And for users: please test our latest development version!
Really fresh builds you can updated every day come in via the OSGeo4W
installer.
But if that is too much for you, you can test your work process by using
a weekly build standalone installer:
https://qgis.org/downloads/weekly/?C=M;O=D

And for all (also wannebee) devs: please take the time to clear up some
issues of current master:
https://issues.qgis.org/projects/qgis/issues

Hope 3.2 will be the best release ever (well at least untill the one
after that ;-) ).

Regards & Thanks,

Richard Duivenvoorde