[QGIS-Developer] 2018 QGIS Grant Proposals final results

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Fri Jun 22 12:10:26 PDT 2018

Hi all,

On behalf of the QGIS.ORG project, I'm extremely pleased to announce the
winning proposals for our 2018 QGIS.ORG grant programme. We managed to make
some more funds available to support more than the planned EUR 25,000.
Read all about the successful proposals here:

http://blog.qgis.org/2018/06/22/qgis-grant-programme-2018-results/

A number of interesting and useful proposal didn’t make it because of our
limited budget; we encourage organizations to pick up one of their choice
and sponsor it.

Regards,
Anita