[QGIS-Developer] Discussing qgd files

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Wed Mar 7 08:10:02 PST 2018

Hi Andreas,

On Mon, 05. Mar 2018 at 16:03:08 +0100, Andreas Neumann wrote:
> In QGIS 3 there is always a qgd file created alongside with QGIS
> projects. I heard that they are used as auxilliary file to store project
> specific labels - right?

Sorry for not checking myself.  Are the qgd only written on project save?

Just asking because there's check to avoid overwritting a project that
meanwhile was changed by someone.  Are qgd implicitly covered by that check
too?

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode