[QGIS-Developer] Web based admin interface for processing models

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 11:46:59 PDT 2018

Hi

Very quick answer:
We (3liz team) are indeed developing a full server stack to be able to use
QGIS processing algorithms server side. It will be fully opensourced. No
real web admin panel in project, but we use Lizmap Web Client as a web
front end to published algs.

We will try to come back here asap with a full description and road map. If
you want to contact us directly, please use info at 3liz.com address.

Regads,
Michaël