[QGIS-Developer] Documentation and algorithm news

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Wed Mar 14 07:48:41 PDT 2018

Thanks Matteo and Richard,

This sounds like a very good path forward. Having up-to-date
documentation in this area is crucial and this approach with branching
and tagging sounds like a very good workflow to me.

This mainly depends now on developers to provide enough context and
proper tagging of the commit message.

I guess you'd expect it something like this as pull request text (which
will be merged and not rebased, so we have the triggers fire properly)

Add a new parameter for [x]

This allows to highly customize the behavior and control the awesomeness
of this algorithm fine-grained and precise.

Here follow pictures of results with [x] set to 100 and 1000.

[ALGCHANGE]

Thanks a lot for the good work, it is much appreciated

Matthias