[QGIS-Developer] Submissions for FOSS4G Dar es Salaam

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Mar 19 01:13:00 PDT 2018

Hi,

I just submitted two entries at the FOSS4G conference - note that the
CfP is open until March 21 (three more days).

1. Presentation titled "Selective improvements in QGIS 3.x"

2. Workshop "Unleashing the power of QGIS expressions"

The reason I write here are two-fold:

 	* avoid overlap with other submissions
 	* find a co-presenter co-workshop instructor

So if you intend to attend FOSS4G and would like to team up with me -
esp. for the workshop - please contact me. I could then provide more
details and you could still influence the submissions.

If you already submitted a QGIS talk to FOSS4G, please also respond with
your submission title - so we can coordinate a bit and see what areas
are already covered.

Thanks for your replies,

Andreas