[QGIS-Developer] Transfer Ownership of QGIS Resource Sharing plugin

Akbar Gumbira akbargumbira at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 15:07:12 PDT 2018

Dear QGIS Developers,

I feel ashamed to write this, but for the betterment of the QGIS community,
I think this is for the best.

Nowadays I am working mostly on ML problems, I rarely get the chance to
work on QGIS (ok, I just checked the last checked out upstream QGIS and it
is almost 1 year ago - please don't throw something at me :)). Every once
in a while, I would get emails asking about some issues in the plugin -
which I always thought I would be able to spend some time to fix the
problem, but in reality it is not the case.

So, with this email, I am asking if there is someone willing to maintain it
with better care? I am happy to transfer it if it would be well taken care
of.

*Akbar Gumbira *
*www.akbargumbira.com <http://www.akbargumbira.com>*