[QGIS-Developer] GdalTools plugin issue

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 05:26:58 PDT 2018

Hi,

> Hi Jürgen,
>
> To be honest - I don't know anymore. I did not check before deletion.
>
> But I believe it contained regular .py and .pycs - just like any other
> plugin.
>
> Andreas
>
> On 27.03.2018 15:42, Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:
>
> Hi Andreas,
>
> On Tue, 27. Mar 2018 at 14:02:57 +0200, Andreas Neumann wrote:
>
> I had to manually remove the folder C:\Program
> Files\OSGeo4W64\apps\qgis\python\plugins\GdalTools
>
> And that was empty or did contain .pycs or also other files?
>
> My  C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\qgis\python\plugins\GdalTools (as well as fTools)
folder is full of .pyc, including the "Tools" sub-folder also with .pyc. No
.py file available.
I don't know whether it's of interest, but note that I also have
qgis-rel-dev and qgis-dev installed and in these "branches", there are
fTools and GDALTools folders but those are empty (except the "Tools" folder
also empty).
However for any QGIS version, these two plugins are listed in the Plugin
Manager.

Regards,
Harrissou