[QGIS-Developer] Processing options broken in QGIS LTR 2.18.19 (?)

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Fri May 4 00:26:46 PDT 2018

Hi Paolo,

On Fri, 04. May 2018 at 08:13:35 +0200, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> I'd be in favour of this - of course this will have a cost, and the
> release manager has the final word here.

First of all we need a fix.  Then we can decide if the next point release is
still far enough away to justify the extra effort.  We have 14 days left ;)

The commit apparently fixes something - reloadProvider expects the provider
name not the provider.  Now the call actually reloads something as it should
but that for some reason causes an endless recursion.  Maybe because the
modeler also scans the algorithms?  But I'm just guessing here.

Odd that it didn't error out before and also odd that the traceback is still
that short.

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode