[QGIS-Developer] 32 by 3.2?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon May 7 23:04:21 PDT 2018

Il 08/05/2018 01:15, Nyall Dawson ha scritto:
> So I propose a "32 by 3.2" sprint, where we ALL collaboratively aim to
> reduce the PR queue to <32 open requests before 3.2 release.

> Thoughts?

It makes sense to me, thanks Nyall for raising this point.
What worries me most is scaring away many potential good contributors.
Prhaps we could reduce this risk by setting up more stringent
requirements for a PR, or asking to have a core dev to sponsor each PR
before issuing it? Of course a full tutoring programme would mean a lot
of extra work for already overstretched devs, so we must keep
lightweight here.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu