[QGIS-Developer] Drill down (cascading) forms in QGIS crowdfund – final stretch!

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Tue May 8 05:07:01 PDT 2018

Hi all,

If you're not aware, North Road have been running a crowd funding
campaign to implement drill-down (cascading) field support within QGIS
forms.

We’re now nearing the final hours of this campaign, and thanks to
numerous generous backers we’re very close to hitting the funding
goal! This is a really exciting new feature which would help add
greater flexibility and power to QGIS feature forms, but in order to
implement it for QGIS 3.2 we need to hit the funding target by 11 May
2018.

As a result, we’re dropping the minimum contribution amount and
throwing open the campaign for payments of any amount. You can read
more about this (and the campaign itself) here:

https://north-road.com/2018/05/08/drill-down-cascading-forms-in-qgis-crowdfund-final-stretch/

Spread the word if you'd like to see this feature land in QGIS 3.2!

Cheers,
Nyall