[QGIS-Developer] Drop list of "code maintainers" from docs?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sat May 12 01:54:15 PDT 2018

On 12-05-18 00:16, Nyall Dawson wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to float this idea of dropping this list of code maintainers
> from the website:
>
> https://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/governance/governance.html#code-maintainers
>
> Rationale:
>
> - It's not really relevant anymore - most areas of code are "shared
> responsibilities"
> - It's horribly outdated, including developers who are no longer
> actively involved in the project and missing lots of the most active
> developers (e.g. compare to the list at
> https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/graphs/contributors !)
> - PRs aren't assigned based on this list - rather they are "self
> assigned" by interested developers.

Yep agreed, this list is never complete. So ok to drop it.

Shortly looked at a way to create such a list based on github data, found:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/graphs/contributors-data
(seems to work only in a github session), but mayb there is such a
request doable via github api?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde