[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Server - SSL handshake failed for cascading WMS

Anne Blankert anne.blankert at geodan.nl
Mon May 14 09:30:36 PDT 2018

Hello Régis,

I did not yet try QGIS server 3.0 on Ubuntu yet (not clear to me how to
install it, will look at it again).

Thanks for pointing me to the problem described on https://issues.qgis.org/
issues/18634, however, it seems to be different from the SSL handshake
problem: their server was requesting over HTTP because the HTTPS
capabilities were advertising HTTP services (which is a not a QGIS server
problem).