[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Hackfest and User Conference - FOSS4G 2018 Program Launch

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Wed May 16 13:37:12 PDT 2018

Hi All

Just a reminder to everyone planning to join the next QGIS hackfest in August to please  register for the hackfest on the wiki page:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/DeveloperMeetingZanzibar2018\

You can also find all needed information about the hackfest there.

Also remember that our annual user conference will be co-hosted as part of the FOSS4G conference in Dar es Salaam. I’m including an update from the conference chair below for your information.

Regards

Tim

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Mark Iliffe <markiliffe at gmail.com>
> Subject: FOSS4G 2018 Program Launch
> Date: 16 May 2018 at 04:09:04 SAST
> To: OSGeo Discussions <discuss at lists.osgeo.org>
> Cc: foss4g2018-chair at osgeo.org
>
> Dear OSGeo,
>
> After a very long and challenging selection process, the Dar es Salaam Local Organising Committee (DLOC) has released its conference program: https://2018.foss4g.org/programme/list-of-presentations/ <https://2018.foss4g.org/programme/list-of-presentations/>. We are in the very final stages of finalising the workshop program and this will be released within the next few days - our apologies on this but the nature of the good content proposed has really been challenging for us to come up with a balanced workshop program - FOSS4G 2018 this year will not lack good content!!
>
> Early Bird tickets have been extended until the 5th of June… but get your tickets early!!!
>
> Conference passes for FOSS4G Dar can be purchased here: https://2018.foss4g.or.tz/EventManagement/public/e/1/foss4g-2018-dar-es-salaam <https://2018.foss4g.or.tz/EventManagement/public/e/1/foss4g-2018-dar-es-salaam>. If you have any issues booking your passes, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at foss4g2018-chair at osgeo.org <mailto:foss4g2018-chair at osgeo.org>. You can book hotels through our site and will be able to add extra days and workshops within your conference management page.
>
> We look forward to welcoming you to the Dar es Salaam sun this August.
>
> Karibu Sana!! Welcome!!
>
> Mark Iliffe
> FOSS4G 2018 Co-Chair

—