[QGIS-Developer] "Actions" menu in feature forms

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu May 17 10:05:12 PDT 2018

Hi Alessandro,

Originally, there was the idea to introduce a menu that lists more than
just actions. See https://issues.qgis.org/issues/10288

e.g. also to list derived information based on a feature (same
information that is also available in the panel of the info tool.

I am sure that other people would find other ideas to extend this menu.

But I agree with you, that an empty menu is not so nice. Would you
suggest hiding the menu if nothing is in there?

Anyway - i don't think it is a major problem - either way. We have other
more ugly things ... UI-wise.

Andreas

  --
Alessandro Pasotti