[QGIS-Developer] Running qgis2to3 on windows

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Sun May 20 13:59:37 PDT 2018

Hi Tom,

Not really. It expects qgis2to3 to be a file in such a command. But it
makes me remind to look for a qgis2to3 file and i found it in
C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\Python36\Scripts. Moving to that folder and calling
`qgis2to3 -w /path/to/my/plugin` did the trick.

Thanks for your help.

Next question: I realize that other than changing my existing files it also
creates some .py.bak files. Anyone knows what I am supposed to do with
them? Should they also be in the published version (they seem to be
generated automatically)?

H.