[QGIS-Developer] (Native) Difference algorithm not working with MultiPoints on Windows

Germán Carrillo carrillo.german at gmail.com
Mon May 28 17:39:48 PDT 2018

On Windows:      GEOS v3.5.0-CAPI-1.9.0 r4084
On GNU/Linux:   GEOS v3.5.1-CAPI-1.9.1 r4246

Looking at the GEOS changelog for v3.5.1 there is indeed a fix for
multipoints. However, OSGeo4W stilll offers up to v3.5.0.

I'll keep an eye on such coming update and report back to this list.

Thanks!

Germán

--
   |\__