[QGIS-Developer] is QGIS Server 3.4 working?

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 05:10:40 PDT 2018

Hi all,

are there any known issues with QGIS Server 3.4 (on Ubuntu 18.04 here)?

I'm trying to test it as I would do with a QGIS Server 2.*
installation and it does not work here:

trying a simple GetCapabilities (via Apache2) on a sample project I
always get error 500 ("End of script output before headers:
qgis_mapserv.fcgi" in the Apache log).

Directly from the CLI I noticed that qgis_mapserv.fcgi returns an
error if the project file is specified by using an absolute/relative
path (it works only if calling qgis_mapserv.fcgi from within the
folder where a project file is).

Any hint?

thanks in advance

-- G --