[QGIS-Developer] is QGIS Server 3.4 working?

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 05:39:37 PDT 2018

Hi again

On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 12:30 PM Andreas Neumann <a.neumann at carto.net> wrote:

> Hi Giovanni,
>
> As far as I know, the X-Server is still necessary - also in QGIS Server 3.x
>
> It is a limitation from the qt library, not from QGIS.

is a pity because (at least on 2.18) there was no way to worksaround
this problem on Windows (not that I care personally about Windows
servers, but many people do).
Hopefully is not the same with QGIS 3(?).

> The other thing to check is the LD_LIBRARY_PATH - if it is correctly defined.

I have just completed a test on a completely clean Ubuntu 18.04 Server
virtual machine... and it works!

So I have probably a messy system, sorry for the noise

cheers!

-- G --