[QGIS-Developer] iOS prototyping

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Thu Nov 8 21:09:23 PST 2018

Hi Nyall

Thanks so much for articulating what I couldn’t in your email below. This is 100% what I am after too: A sensible, open discussion with an eye to maintaining the long term survival and success of the QGIS project in a changing world. I agree with everything you said down to the donation of any previous work I have made in the code base to the QGIS.org project.

Regards

Tim

—

Tim Sutton