[QGIS-Developer] Error in Windows nightlies

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Fri Nov 16 06:29:18 PST 2018

Hi,

On Fri, 16. Nov 2018 at 10:24:12 +0000, Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de wrote:
> the installation of the exiv2 package helped me as well. There are four exiv2
> packages in OSGeo4w setup, maybe you still need the dev package?

Fixed it again manually - I already updated it once (Burghardt reported it
first), but the then running "nightly" build overwroted it - and the current
that should know isn't finished yet…

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode