[QGIS-Developer] QGIS MSsql Provider

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 01:12:51 PST 2018

Georg,

I'm not aware on any ongoing work related to this addition.
Basically the SqlGeometry parser (
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/src/providers/mssql/qgsmssqlgeometryparser.cpp)
should be extended to accept the curve geometries, but at this point, it
would also be reasonable to modify the parser to build QgsGeometry directly
instead of a wkb, The internal representation of  QgsGeometry has been
changed in the meantime, so creating a QgsGeometry directly would be more
efficient by avoiding the double conversion.

Best regards,

Tamas

Georg Aufhauser <office at kommunaldialog.at> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. nov.
20., K, 10:00):