[QGIS-Developer] QEP: Decorators to make processing scripts easier

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 21:07:30 PST 2018

On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 at 15:01, Nathan Woodrow <madmanwoo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I have put up a new QEP related to making processing scripts a lot easier to write.  This is a result of running a workshop at foss4g in Australia last week with Nyall and the feeling that it was just a little too hard for what should be an easier process.  We had a brainstorming after the session and have come up with some ideas to make this process a lot easier on Python devs.

You say "we", but really, credit goes entirely to you here. You were
the one with the original inspiration and I don't think anyone else on
the team has the Python skills to actually get this wired up and
working!

Anyway, suffice to say that I approve wholeheartedly and am very much
looking forward to see this land!

Nyall