[QGIS-Developer] Error with hdf5.dll on Windows build.

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 02:19:56 PDT 2018

Hi Nathan

It looks like the CMake module to find HDF library is picking hdf5.dll
instead of hdf5.lib import library for some reason. Maybe as a
workaround you can manually set the HDF5_C_LIBRARIES variable to the
correct .lib file. We are using the standard CMake module to find HDF,
so if this issue persists, we may need to replace that cmake module
with our own version for windows. Or maybe Jurgen has some trick how
to make it work on Windows :-)

Cheers
Martin