[QGIS-Developer] Building master with 3D on Debian testing/buster?

Borys Jurgiel lists at borysjurgiel.pl
Wed Oct 3 07:35:43 PDT 2018

Hi Richard,

I can't recall details except the fact I've finally made it working by running
cmake with these parameters:

cmake ..
-DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=/blahblahblah/qgis/external/qt3dextra-headers/cmake
-DQT5_3DEXTRA_INCLUDE_DIR=/blahblahblah/qgis/external/qt3dextra-headers
-DQT5_3DEXTRA_LIBRARY=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQt53DExtras.so

Of course you only need it to run it once. Note you need the libQt53DExtras.so
installed, only headers go from QGIS.

Regards,
Borys