[QGIS-Developer] qgis 3.2 build error

高孝杰 deirjie at 126.com
Thu Oct 11 23:12:33 PDT 2018

Hi, all,
Sorry to bother again. But is there anyone can help?
I have a problem building qgis 3.2 with python plugin. I think it may be related to the character set, as I'm using a Windows 10 OS in the Chinese language. I paste the error image here, hoping someone knows how to solve this problem. Thanks very much.
This time I didn't change the character encoding to UTF-8 with BOM, instead I add the command "/utf-8" to the project settings to force vs2015 to execute with utf-8 encoding.