[QGIS-Developer] Bug with Advanced Digitizing Tools - Offset Curve

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 11:46:04 PDT 2018

There are several issues with the Advanced Digitizing Offset Curve tool and
I don't think is operating as intended.
1. If a MultiPolygon is selected and then I click on the object I get the
error "Creating offset geometry failed".
2. If I try it on a MultiLIneString object, the line segment that I click
on is resized, but not the whole object. I hope this is not the intended
action.

Is the Offset Curve tool meant to be a resize tool? It seems to do that,
but I wonder if there shouldn't be just a simple resize tool without all
the other options.

Thanks,

Calvin