[QGIS-Developer] Missing translated strings in localized master

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 01:47:13 PDT 2018

Hi,

Matteo, your issue is confirmed for French also: we also remark that some
wrong translations present in previous releases and that we fixed meanwhile
are back. And, obviously no way to find them on Transifex. Likewise, some
new strings we translated are still shown in English.
So now, we have ellipsis translations that are lost AND some ghost and
wrong translations that are back: looks like if an older translation file
(weeks/months?) was applied to QGIS.

This is really puzzling translators and from a non-English user point of
view, would be a real regression if released in 3.4LTR.

Regards,
Harrissou