[QGIS-Developer] Anyone have ci setup for a QGIS plugin on GitLab?

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 18:35:35 PDT 2018

On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 at 19:39, Vincent Picavet (ml)
<vincent.ml at oslandia.com> wrote:

> Hello Nyall,
>
> On 21/10/2018 11:34, Nyall Dawson wrote:
> > I'm wondering if anyone's aware of any QGIS plugins which are hosted
> > on gitlab which have a CI workflow setup.
> >
> > There's quite a number of plugins which have this on github/Travis
> > infrastructure (using the available QGIS docker containers) which are
> > easy to use as a template, but I'm not able to find any similar
> > existing setups for gitlab CI.
> >
> > Can anyone point me toward any?
>
> On GitLab.com there are at least these ones using CI/CD pipelines :
> https://gitlab.com/mst-gko/qupiter
> https://gitlab.com/mst-gko/grukos
> https://gitlab.com/iac/occfinder/pipelines
>
> FYI, MST-GKO is the Danish Environmental Protection Agency for
> Groundwater Mapping.

Thanks for the links Vincent!

I've had a look at these, but (unless I'm missing something) it seems
like each of these is just using base Python libraries in their tests,
and not testing anything which uses the PyQGIS classes. Getting an
up-to-date QGIS image ready for testing is the tricky bit ;)

Nyall